Cheap Nike Air Max 98 Supreme Trainer UK

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DEG Team Index du Forum -> Splatoon -> Pôle Recrutement
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

NNID: fsf

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 04:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cheap Nike Air Max 98 Supreme Trainer UK Répondre en citant

By Oliver Trust

BERLIN Nike Air Force 1 Off White , Oct. 13 (Xinhua) -- Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said in an recent interview with Xinhua that the German champions would start a China tour during next year's summer break as a major campaign to exploit the Asia market.

In the interview, he also talked about the "Financial Fair Play" initiative of UEFA as well as Bayern Munich hard-working coach Pep Guardiola and his dream to win win the Champions League.

XINHUA: Mr. Rummenigge Nike Air Max 90 Off White , all is quiet on Bayern Munich's training ground. Many players are on international duty, so is it time for you to have a break?

Rummenigge: (laughing) Don't get me wrong but I'd rather be in bed curing my cold than talking to you. But you aren't the only one keeping me busy.

XINHUA: Oh we wish you a speedy recovery or "Gesundheit" and "Gute Besserung" as you say in Germany.

Rummenigge: Thank you.

XINHUA: Let's talk about most memorable moments in Bayern's recent history. Perhaps they'll cheer you up.

Rummenigge: By the way I am sure many people in China will understand "Gesundheit" and "Gute Besserung" .

XINHUA: What makes you think that?

Rummenigge: When we talk about China Nike Air Max 97 Off White , one very special moment comes to my mind. It was 2012 when we had a 2-game tour. When we arrived at the airport of Guangzhou, there were 3000 people waiting for us. They were mostly dressed in Bayern shirts and they sang our club song "Stern des Suedens" (Star of the South) - in German. It was unbelievable. I can tell you it was a moving moment for us all. You travel thousands of miles and you don't know what is awaiting you. You get off the plane and it's like coming home.

XINHUA: Are they the moments that make you aware that Bayern Munich has a national and an international appeal?

Rummenigge: We have our roots Nike Vapormax Off White , we are German, we are Bavarian but we are international as well. For the past one and a half years we have been developing Bayern Munich into a club with international operations. It's true our perception of ourselves has changed. We see ourselves as a global player of world renown. And we have to face up to international competition from other English and Spanish clubs.

XINHUA: To conquer the hearts of fans around the world?

Rummenigge: We know we have to get directly to the people - on top of good performances in a competition like the Champions League. Fans - no matter where they are in the world - are the heart and soul of every club. Besides our striving to win over new sponsors and generate more merchandising revenue Nike Off White Nederland , it has always been important for us to have strong links with our supporters. As a modern club you have to do both: Look for sponsors and revenue and to have a strong team - and to foster your traditions, emotions and fans. In doing so Nike Air VaporMax Nederland , it has given us the potential to build an arena like ours and have a team with stars like Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery.

XINHUA: Let's get back to China ...

Rummenigge: I'll tell you another story first. When we played in Portland in the United States this summer, it was as if the Beatles were making a comeback when our World Cup winning players appeared. All the Bayern shirts were sold out the next day.

XINHUA: Filling the coffers of your club?

Rummenigge: In the first place you are flattered by so much emotion being generated by football and your club.

XINHUA: The US and China are your main targets?

Rummenigge: But things have changed in comparison to the past tours we went on - for instance in 2000 Nike Air Max 96 Nederland , 2007 and 2012. It is not enough to play just two games, have some meetings and write autographs Nike Air Max 270 Nederland , there's much more. Chinese fans will soon have the opportunity to buy Bayern merchandising articles in China. We will soon open an office in Asia to act as a partner for fans and sponsors. It will enable them to identify with our club more easily. And we not only have the men's football team representing the Bayern Munich brand but also a top class basketball team and a women's football team and youth teams. I am sure that football in China or the US will benefit from foreign teams.

XINHUA: Neither the US nor China are what you would call traditional football countries.

Rummenigge: We see it as being a great chance for football. Other sports might be the big players for now in the two countries. But there is great potential for the team sport of football. Our research shows that football has a great future in these countries. The Bundesliga and we at Bayern have to close the gap on the English and Spanish clubs as they have been doing intensive work for years.

XINHUA: When will your China tour start exactly?

Rummenigge: Next year's summer break will give us the opportunity to visit China. As soon as the plans for the Bundesliga season 20152016 are out, then we will start making the final details. We are happy that our coach Pep Guardiola supports these plans. For him he has to plan for an intensive time with games and training in China in preparation for the new season.

XINHUA: German football in many ways could be a good example worth following for other countries. The clubs are solid economically and German football is regarded as spectacular?

Rummenigge: I hope German football shows there is an alternative to clubs spending more money than they earn which is why we regard the "Financial Fair Play" initiative launched by UEFA as a vital part to secure the future of football. That Bayern reached the semifinal of the Champions League four times in the last four years Nike Air Max 2018 Nederland , won the 2013 "German-final" against Borussia Dortmund is a clear message. And not to forget Germany won the 2014 World Cup.

XINHUA: Many clubs have problems as they have having to put up with many injured players after a long season followed by the World Cup. What has to be done to give players more time to recover?

Rummenigge: The key word is strain. We have to r
Both Alipay. MLB Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys   Football Jerseys Wholesale   Soccer Jerseys China   Authentic NHL Jerseys China   Cheap Yankees Jerseys   Cheap Twins Jerseys   Cheap Texas Rangers Jerseys   Wholesale Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys   Wholesale Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys 

Visiter le site web du posteur Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 04:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DEG Team Index du Forum -> Splatoon -> Pôle Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation